Thank you, Simon, for nominating me for this award. As always, I enjoy your posts. They are full of diversity! From sci-fi stories to funny Mondays, music links and pictures from your side of the pond, your blog is always NEAT!
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the seven questions your nominator provided.
3. Nominate seven other bloggers.
4. Create seven questions for your nominees.
My 7 Questions for you are:
1. What is your favourite word? I’ve never thought of that before. But strangely, the word “irrevocably” instantly came to mind. It’s powerful. I like it. And since it just popped in without a second thought, I’m going to run with that word 🙂
2. If you could go on holiday anywhere on earth or somewhere in space where would you choose? Santorini, Greece. Oh my goodness… the world does not get more beautiful!
3. What is your favourite type of cake? (a tough one I know) Cake… I honestly am at a loss here! Maybe something with a little tang in it. Raspberries with chocolate. If there is such a thing?
4. Tea or Coffee? Explain your choice. I know Simon lives in the UK where tea is more common than coffee, and I in the States where it seems I’m a freak of nature for not waking up to coffee. But that’s my choice – tea. There are so many varieties for all times of the year, ailments, moods, smells, etc. Coffee to me is always the same.
5. What is the last film you saw in the cinema and did you enjoy it? Sheesh… how bad is it that I cannot even remember? But I’m sure I enjoyed it, as it is usually a rare treat to get out for a movie!
6. Do you write in your books? I have always loved journals. They are something I have a very hard time passing up in the bookstores. Some of them are blank, waiting for inspiration. Some have poetry in them, or other bits of prose. And others have stories, unfinished. Mostly now, I write in my blogs.
7. What do you love most in the world besides your friends and family? The ancient Orthodox Christian Church.
My seven questions:
- What is under your bed?
- What is something you want to write about, but find it outside your comfort zone?
- What’s the craziest food you have tried?
- Would you travel around in space if it were possible?
- Do you keep a journal? If so, is it more like a dear diary, or just random thoughts here and there?
- What’s your favorite musical instrument and why?
- What is your passion?