I came across this book today and opened to a great page. If you have more than one child, you will know this to be true. If you have one child and that one child has at least one friend, you will know this to be true. If you have no children and can either remember your own childhood or have been around more than one child at a time – yep, you will know this is true also.
Children’s Property Laws
- If I like it, it’s mine.
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, It’s mine.
- If it is mine, it must never appear to be yours at any time.
- If it looks like mine, it’s mine.
- If it’s yours and I steal it, it’s mine.
- If I think it’s mine, it’s mine.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
Jane Seabrook – Furry Logic